All of our casting clays have perfect pouring consistency that allows for quick set up and easy release from the mold.
- Our popular low fire clay pours and cleans easily and is white when fired.
- Our new stoneware and porcelain slips cast even the most challenging shapes with ease.
- Stoneware slip is gray-beige
- Porcelain slip is vibrant white.
- Recommended bisque firing is cone 04 and glaze firing to 06-05.
- Can be recycled.
Firing range from cone 06 to 1:
Low Fire Cone 06-1
Stoneware Cone 5-6
Porcelain Cone 5-6
Want instructions on getting started with casting slip? Download the article below: